Monday 12 September 2011

NH Colla-Plus (Collagen Drink)

This is my new beauty supplements recently.  After taken the first bottle, i can feel the difference!  My skin was quite dry and dull earlier especially after pregnant/give birth.  Three days ago, it was my first time feel my skin is more smooth and silky than ever.


This is the 12 + 4 bottles' value pack.


with Joey Yung. ^^


Upper view.


5000mg Collagen Beauty Drink Formula


The bottles were placed nicely and firmed inside the pack.


One bottle each for first 6 days, then switch to one bottle every subsequence 2 - 3 days.


Ingredients: Purified Water, Fructose, Red Grape Juice Concentrate, Marine Collagen, Citric Acid, Vitamin C and Fruit Juice Concentrate.

It mentioned that all ingredients are 100% natural and safe for application.  Even my husband also can feel the difference of my skin. ;-p

No comments: